Shipping of Orders
- Maps/Prints: Small and Medium prints are shipped flat in plastic sleeves with rigid backing boards. Intermediate and larger prints are shipped rolled in rigid cardboard tubes with protective acid free paper linings.
- Antique Maps: Antique maps are typically shipped flat in plastic sleeves with rigid backing boards. We carefully package each antique map to ship the best way to maintain the integrity of the map.
- Gift Products: Gift products are packaged with care in boxes suitable for each shipment.
- Shipping Charges: Calculated rates are determined by the shipping carriers offered.
- Shipping Carriers: Shipping via the USPS and UPS are offered.
- International Shipping: We offer limited international shipping.
Picking Up An Order
- When placing an order, you have the option to pick up their order in person from our retail store.
- Orders will not be ready until after we contact you to confirm that your order is ready. We will call or email to notify you when your order is ready to be picked up.
- We will hold orders for 90 days. We are not responsible for orders not picked-up within 90 days. After 90 days from day of purchase, unclaimed orders may be returned to stock and payment may not be refunded.
Returns & Defective Items
- All sales are final. We do not accept exchanges nor returns on properly fulfilled and non-defective orders.
- We will replace or provide a credit for any defective item within 30 days of receipt of item. Please contact us regarding defective items.
- We will rectify any improperly fulfilled order. Please contact us regarding improperly fulfilled orders.
- Items Damaged in Shipping: Though we use professional and robust packaging methods, damage of items in shipment is always a possibility. Hence, we typically ship items with shipping insurance at our cost. We will ask for a buyer's assistance in processing any claims against a shipper for items damaged in shipment. Once the claim has been resolved with the shipper, we will offer a replacement or credit to a buyer for the damaged item. If we did not ship with insurance, we will do our best to replace the item or issue a credit.
All purchases made with WardMaps LLC are processed securely by our third party shopping cart and credit card processors. WardMaps LLC is never privy to credit card data inputted on this site. WardMaps never shares the names, emails, nor any personal data about our customers with anyone.