- Unframed Fine Art Prints / Reproduction Maps: Small and Medium prints are shipped flat in plastic sleeves with rigid backing boards. Intermediate and larger prints are shipped rolled in rigid cardboard tubes with protective acid free paper linings.
- Unframed Antique Maps: Antique maps are typically shipped flat in plastic sleeves with rigid backing boards. We carefully package each antique map to ship the best way to maintain the integrity of the map.
- Framed Maps: Frames are shipped in robust packaging with insurance.
- Gift Products: Gift products are packaged with care in boxes suitable for each shipment.
- Shipping Charges: Calculated rates are determined by the shipping carriers offered. Set rates and options are displayed during checkout. We also offer a flat-rate economy shipping rate.
- Shipping Carriers: Shipping via the USPS and UPS are offered. Tracking and shipping confirmations are automated and are sent out at time of shipping.
- International Shipping: We do not offer international shipping. While we do not ship to addresses outside of the U.S., we do ship to American Overseas / military addresses via the USPS. For non-U.S. addresses, we recommend our customers arrange a freight-forwarding service with a U.S. ship-to address. Orders that ship to a freight forwarder's U.S. address will be fulfilled.
Picking Up An Order
- When placing an order, you have the option to pick up your order in person from our retail store.
- Orders will not be ready until after we contact you to confirm that your order is ready. We will call or email to notify you when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Check out the lead times for our products. While most maps and reproductions can be ready within a few days, framing of maps takes two to four weeks.
- We will hold orders for 90 days. We are not responsible for orders not picked-up within 90 days. After 90 days from day of purchase, unclaimed orders may be returned to stock and payment may not be refunded.
Returns & Defective Items
- All sales are final. We do not accept exchanges nor returns on properly fulfilled or non-defective orders. With that said, if you are not happy with your purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss.
- We will replace or provide a credit for any defective item within 30 days of receipt of item. Please contact us regarding defective items.
- We will rectify any improperly fulfilled order. Please contact us regarding improperly fulfilled orders.
- Items Damaged in Shipping: Though we use professional and robust packaging methods, damage of items in shipment is always a possibility. Hence, we typically ship items with shipping insurance at our cost. We will ask for a buyer's assistance in processing any claims against a shipper for items damaged in shipment. Once the claim has been resolved with the shipper, we will offer a replacement or credit to a buyer for the damaged item. If we did not ship with insurance, we will do our best to replace the item or issue a credit.
All purchases made with WardMaps LLC are processed securely by our third party shopping cart and credit card processor (Shopify). WardMaps LLC is never privy to credit card data inputted on this site nor via terminals in our shop (all handled by Shopify). WardMaps never shares the names, emails, or any personal data about our customers with anyone beyond our company.